- Do you lack the motivation to continue with thorough preparation for your Pure Chemistry MCQ paper when you just study for Chemistry structured paper 15 days ago?
- Are you uncertain of how to prepare effectively for your MCQ?
- Are you simply going to flip through your notes and textbook on the eve of your MCQ paper and thinking that it is sufficient for you to continue in the paper?
- Are you overly confident of your ability that you do a slipshod revision instead of paying to details, recapping essential concepts?
For the 9th consecutive year, Score 100% O-Level Pure Chemistry MCQ Workshop has helped hundreds and hundreds of students from more than 170 schools to prepare Chemistry MCQ with
- the right mindset (regardless of how you think you have fared for Paper 2)
- tested and proven strategies to score confidently in MCQ within 60 minutes
- highlighting of the common mistakes
- the strategies to complete the MCQ paper fast and accurate even with time for checking (This is the secret why students can score 100% for Chemistry MCQ, you have time to check our answers while your friends struggle to complete the questions!)
Many people know me as the Master Trainer for Chemistry in Winners Education as well as Ten Year Series book author.
Over the last 18 years, I have coached thousands and thousands of students from over 170+ schools to achieve the marks they truly deserve. I have also rekindled their interest in Chemistry so much so that many of them are furthering their study in chemistry-related courses and in fact, a handful of them will be joining the booming chemical industry.
Join me and a group of committed students on 11 November 2017 (Sat) for Score 100% Pure Chemistry MCQ Workshop by clicking on the button below!
“This programme tells me the topics that I am weak in
“It has benefitted me by giving me the chance to practise. It has also helped me to revise and remind me what I have forgotten.” Ryan Lee, Chung Cheng High School (Main)
“It is good that Sean has organized this workshop to focus on the MCQ of Chemistry paper as it is often a paper that teachers and students alike will neglect. Through the workshop, he covers tricky and common MCQ questions, which is very helpful. His cheerful and lively teaching approach learns to keep everyone awake and in focus. Thanks Sean for everything! Definitely recommended to other students in future.” Edna Chan Zhi Yin, Hougang Sec School