I was surfing on the internet and came across this short youtube video on Covalent Bonding.
Thought the explaination is simply presented and you may find it beneficial?for your learning.
Covalent Bonding is defined as bonding of 2 or more atoms by the sharing of electrons.
PS: This is not my video on youtube, but uh huh..perhaps i should also look into making appropriate videos on Chemistry Concepts in order to help you to learn better.
- O Level Chemistry: Difference between Atom, Molecule & Particle
- O-Level Chemistry: 5 Rules to Assign Oxidation States (Redox Reactions)
- O Level Chemistry: Ionic Bonding Video
- O Level Chemistry – Periodic Table Mini Series (Part II)
- More Error in Marshall Cavendish GCE O-Level Chemistry Matters Textbook – Part 2