I am Sean Chua, Master Trainer for Chemistry in Winners Education. Many students and parents also know me as the Ten Years Series author for O-Level & A-Level Chemistry.
Do you know there are less than 3 months to the O-Level Pure Chemistry Paper 2?
What this means is ‘Are you ready in your basic Chemistry concepts and application skills to score confidently in this year O-Level Chemistry examinations?’
I have been conducting the Organic Chemistry Topical Workshop since 2008 to help struggling students to
- Summarize large junk of information into digestible bits
- Understand this major topic clearly
- Solve data-based application questions, guaranteed to be tested in examinations
- Reduce memory work to a minimum
- Score as high as possible in this heavy weighting topic!
Some of you might wonder about the effectiveness of this workshop since it is so near to O-Levels!
This is precisely the reason why I am still conducting this workshop during this period as most schools teach Organic Chemistry as the last topic in a rush rush manner and most students are unable to understand, find it confusing.
Are you one of them?
Since Organic Chemistry consists of many small subsections, many students are overwhelmed with the huge amount of content and thus lose confidence in their Chemistry.
She can understand your lesson very well and for the first time, she says she likes Chemistry. Thank you for rekindling her interest in Chemistry. She has also expressed her interest in the weekly class.
Mr Cher, Father of Cher Yi Jia, Nan Hua High School, D7 to A2 in 4 months!
I will be covering 100% of O-Level Organic Chemistry. It includes the following:
- Fuels & Crude Oils
- Homologous Series & Functional Groups
- Naming of Organic Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids
- Application Questions
Organic Chemistry Workshop
Date & Time: 9 & 10 August 2017, 9am to 1pm
Bonus Booster Session
Date & Time: 31 August 2017, 10am to 1pm
Venue: 261, Waterloo Centre, #03-21, Singapore 180261
- Mole Calculations – No. 1 Killer in O Level Chemistry?
- O Level Chemistry Question – Organic Chemistry (Alcohol)
- Intensive GCE O Level Pure Chemistry & IP Chemistry Sec 3 Topical Revision Crash Course Workshops
- O Level Chemistry: Mole Concepts / Mole Calculations
- O-Level Chemistry: Score 100% MCQ Workshop (6th Year)