Every year since 2008, our annual Pass With Distinction Revision Workshops for all Sec 3 and Sec 4 O-Level Pure Chemistry, IP Chemistry students have helped many to achieve a breakthrough in their Chemistry.
What is covered during the June Holidays?
The following key topics will be covered in the following workshops:
CM 1: Chemical Bonding
CM 2: Acids, Bases & Preparation of Salts
CM 3: Qualitative Analysis
CM 4: Mole Calculations
CM 5: Rate of Reaction & Energy Changes
CM 6: Redox & Electrolysis
CM 7: Organic Chemistry
“I scored an A1 because you told us that it’s not all about doing practices as much as understanding the subject so I think that built up my foundation of Chemistry and that is what made me feel confident about myself when I was doing the O-Level examinations.”
Bryan OngZhong Hua Secondary School, A1 for O-Level Pure Chemistry
How is the workshop conducted?
- Designed into workshops with a focused topic(s) coverage, including key essential concepts, application strategies, relationship linkage, easy-to-remember analogies for understanding abstracts.
- Our lessons are delivered in an interactive manner: participants are encouraged to take part in questioning and answering in every workshop. This ensures your child learns effectively within the shortest period of time.
I’m interested, how can I register?
Please call us at 98287357 for more details.
“She can understand your lesson very well and for the first time, she says she likes Chemistry. Thank you for rekindling her interest in Chemistry. She has also expressed her interest in the weekly class.”
Father of Cher Yi JiaNan Hua High School, D7 to A2 in 4 months!
Who is the teacher?
Hi, I am Sean Chua, Chemistry Specialist for O & A – Levels in Winners Education.
- Being a full-time professional also means 100% dedication, commitment and responsibility to help your child to unlock his true potential to excel in his Chemistry.
- Because of my years of experience and expertise, I have been interviewed by the media such as The Straits Times, My Paper, Today and Shin Min Daily papers to provide my opinions and views on education topics. In addition, we have been contributing articles quarterly in Popular bookstore member’s magazines since 2012 to share our experience on examination preparation tips, studying techniques and changes to Singapore’s education landscape.
- Many students and parents know me as the invited author for major books publishers in Singapore and I have written more than five titles of guidebooks, assessment books and Cambridge Ten Year Series (TYS). Most of my Chemistry books are adopted by secondary schools and junior colleges as compulsory or supplementary materials.
- My academic website, SimpleChemConcepts.com, has been ranked Number 1 on Google for ‘O Level Chemistry tips’ since 2008. In addition, my collection of over 30 Youtube videos has been widely received by local and international students, parents and teachers. Your child will also be able to benefit from the clear, easy-to-understand and concise explanations, just like thousands of our website and video subscribers.
When parents don’t see improvements in their child’s results despite numerous tuitions, when parents see their child struggling with their Chemistry, when parents understand the importance of seeking professional help to assist their child to improve their confidence and results in Chemistry during the critical O-Level or IP Year 4 period,