Parent: With so many providers in the market for O-Level Chemistry tuition, how do I know which one is the best for my child?
Me: It can be a headache if you don’t know how to choose carefully. There are 3 main considerations:
- How is the Revision Workshops being carried out to help your child?
- Who is conducting the Revision Workshops?
- What is the proven track record?
We all agree that your child will have so many more options when he performs exceptionally in his O-Levels.He can choose to go any Junior Colleges or course in any Polytechnics easily, without having to appeal and be put through unnecessary waiting time.
Since O-Level result is so important, selecting a right revision programme for him is crucial too.
If your child is struggling to pass Pure Chemistry, if your child doesn’t know how to apply his concepts to answer questions correctly, now is the time to start afresh!
To save his time, I have already based on my experience, selected challenging topics with significant weighting in O-Level Chemistry. Focusing on this set of topics will help your child to build up strong understanding in the concepts, topics by topics.
- Acids, Bases & Preparation of Salts
- Qualitative Analysis (QA)
- Mole Calculations
- Organic Chemistry
To find out how your child can benefit from our June Chemistry Intensive Revision Workshops 2013, click here.
I look forward in making a difference in your child’s learning experience for O-Level Chemistry.
- 2014 GCE O-Level June Intensive Revision (Topical) Workshops
- O-Level Pure Chemistry & Combine Science (Chemistry): Nov/Dec 2011 Headstart & Revision Workshops Registration
- Annual (2010) O Levels Chemistry June Holidays Intensive Revision Bootcamp
- O Level Pure Chemistry . IP Chemistry June Holidays Intensive Revision Programme
- Successful Completion: O Levels Chemistry Revision / Headstart Workshops – Dec Holidays 2010